BruinGO! Transit Program
BruinTAP for Transit
Go Metro transit passes give UCLA riders the convenience of an unlimited quarterly pass at a significantly reduced fare. Metro bus and rail lines are always around the corner at UCLA, making it easy to get from campus to museums, nightlife, restaurants and more.
This fall, buy a Go Metro pass and automatically get a free BruinGO! Flash Pass loaded onto your TAP card!
BruinGO! Flash Pass
If you are (or would like to become) a regular rider on BBB and/or CCB, here's a tip: Purchase a Flash Pass, which allows you to ride any bus on either of these networks for an entire academic quarter for the low cost of $45.
Flash Pass Details
- Eligible UCLA students must be enrolled for the current quarter
- UCLA employees must be employed at 40% time or more
- Flash passes are sold online or in person at the Central Ticket Office
- Senior citizens (62+) are eligible for a free Flash Pass subsidized by UCLA Transportation
- Students with disabilities are eligible for a free Flash Pass and must present a valid BruinCard, Disabled Placard Identification Card and either a California ID, driver license or passport to Bruin Commuter Services (555 Westwood Plaza)
- Students and employees who are members of a valid carpool permit are not eligible to purchase a Flash Pass
- If your TAP card is lost or stolen, please visit the Central Ticket Office for a replacement
- Riders are required to use their new TAP card on both BBB and CCB in order to board
- Visiting/graduate scholars and researchers will need to contact Bruin Commuter Services at (310) 794-7433 to verify eligibility.
If you are not a regular public transit rider, you can still ride Santa Monica Big Blue Bus and Culver CityBus at a discounted rate. Either swipe your BruinCard (on BBB) or show your card to the driver (on CCB), and you’ll be able to ride for $0.50, half the regular fare.
UCLA Pass Cost
|Summer 2018||$33||50 cents||6/4/18||8/5/18||6/18/18||9/16/18|
Direct Lines to UCLA
Santa Monica Big Blue Bus:
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (310) 794-7433
555 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA CA 90095-1360
Monday – Friday 7:45 a. m. to 5 p. m.