The U5 Evening/SafeRide Loop route will not be operating on Friday, September 30.
UCLA SafeRide is a complimentary service that provides:
- Safe, reliable, evening campus transportation
- Transportation between campus buildings, on-campus housing and nearby residential areas
- Complimentary transportation to all students, staff, faculty and visitors
- Vans and buses that are ADA compliant and disinfected daily
Services & Routes
- Available Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters
- On-demand rides can be requested Monday - Thursday from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. (excluding holidays and breaks). Rides can be booked using the TripShot app available for download from Google Play or the App Store.
- Safe Loop provides continuous service arriving at stops approximately every 25 minutes. Operates Monday - Friday from 6:45 p.m. to 10:10 p.m. (excluding holidays and breaks).
Safe Loop Schedule
|Wilshire center — northbound||Macgowan hall — southbound|
|6:45 p.m.||7:01 p.m.|
|7:15 p.m.||7:31 p.m.|
|7:40 p.m.||7:56 p.m.|
|8:05 p.m.||8:21 p.m.|
|8:30 p.m.||8:46 p.m.|
|8:55 p.m.||9:11 p.m.|
|9:20 p.m.||9:36 p.m.|
|9:55 p.m.||10:11 p.m.|
|10:10 p.m.||10:26 p.m.|