Go Metro Transit
Due to new Federal guidelines regarding subsidized transit passes, all UCLA students and employees purchasing a Go Metro pass are required to take a short one-time survey prior to making their purchase.
BruinTAP for Transit
Go Metro transit passes give UCLA riders the convenience of an unlimited quarterly pass at a significantly reduced fare. Metro bus and rail lines are always around the corner at UCLA, making it easy to get from campus to museums, nightlife, restaurants and more.
Now when you buy a Go Metro pass, you get a free BruinGO! Flash Pass automatically loaded onto your TAP card!
Staff & Faculty
UCLA Pass Cost
UCLA Pass Cost
- Students who are enrolled for the academic quarter are eligible to purchase a Go Metro pass
- Employees who hold an appointment time of 43.75% or more time are eligible to purchase a subsidized Go Metro pass
- Members of a UCLA Vanpool or those who hold a UCLA carpool permit are not eligible to receive a subsidized Go Metro pass
- Visiting/graduate scholars and researchers will need to contact customer service at (310) 794-7433 to verify eligibility.
Purchasing and Renewing Your Pass
- UCLA customers can purchase or renew their Go Metro passes online at the beginning of each academic quarter
- Customers can also purchase or renew their passes in person at the Central Ticket Office located on campus
- TAP cards will be ready for use within four business days of receiving your card
- Until your pass is active, customers are responsible for paying separate fares for any Metro rides taken
- Employees can save even more when they purchase Go Metro passes online using payroll deduction
- Payroll deduction authorization must be renewed each quarter you purchase a Go Metro pass
- Go Metro passes are only valid on Metro bus or rail lines
- If you use two or more transit agencies, the EZ transit pass may be a good monthly option
- Plan your commute with the Transit or Moovit apps
- Learn how to explore destinations all around the city by taking a tour of the Expo Rail Line with Metro Guided Tours
Phone: (323) 466-3876
TAP Customer Service
Phone: (866) 827-8646
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (310) 794-7433
555 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1360
Monday – Friday 7:45 a. m. to 5 p. m.