Battling Los Angeles traffic every day can be challenging and costly. Instead of enduring a stressful commute by driving alone, consider alternative transportation such as carpooling, public transit, biking, or walking. UCLA's Trip Planner will help you determine your best routes to campus or find a carpool buddy from your area.
At UCLA Transportation, we are here to provide options to ease your commute while saving you money and time. Work can be tough; your commute does not have to be!
Accessing Your Trip Planner
Access to the UCLA Trip Planner is limited to university affiliates with a UCLA Logon and password.
If you are not a UCLA student or employee, please reference the additional trip planning resources in the related information section or contact email@example.com.
To plan your commute today, follow these steps:
- Visit the UCLA Trip Planner
- Log in using your UCLA Logon
- Enter your commute starting point and destination (Note: Please be as specific as possible for the most accurate route information)
- Explore available commute options and determine which option works best for you.
- Transit App or Moovit (Trip Planning Apps)
- Commute Options
- Public Transit at UCLA
- Carpool Planning Guide