The I-405 Sepulveda Pass Improvements Project will reduce existing and forecasted traffic congestion and enhance traffic operations by adding freeway lanes to congested areas.
Metro forecasts additional benefits will include decreased commute time, reduced air pollution and more ridesharing. For more information on the Improvements Project, please visit the Metro.net website.
Metro and UCLA Transportation have established several ways for commuters to track information on construction and freeway closures.
- Twitter (@I_405) - latest information on scheduled work dates or postponements
- Facebook - detailed construction updates
- go511 - live freeway traffic information
- Project website - progress updates on construction, closure notices and photos
- Be a Green Commuter Blog - impact updates specifically for UCLA commuters and visitors
Plan Ahead. Adjust your travel times. Share the ride.
Consider an alternative commute option to avoid traffic congestion and delays. UCLA Transportation offers subsidized public transit passes and more.