UCLA Transportation uses the Bruin ePermit System where your license plate is your permit.
The Bruin ePermit system works similar to a supermarket scanner with your license plate functioning as the barcode. When read, the numbers of your plate are automatically referenced against the parking database to verify a valid permit for the lot location.
Students and guests attending 2022 Commencement ceremonies are able to purchase a parking permit online, anonymously, and in advance through the Bruin ePermit Event Parking portal beginning Monday, May 2.
To avoid long lines at the self-service pay stations on campus, it is recommended to purchase your parking permit in advance of attending the Commencement ceremonies.
- General parking will be available in Parking Structures 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9
- General parking will be available in Parking Structure SV on Saturday and Sunday
- If there are multiple dates or permit options for your ceremony, you can only select one date or permit option per transaction. Do not add multiple dates or permits selection to one transaction
- Each permit will only be valid for one vehicle on the date selected
- Guest account is not required
- Depending on space availability you may be redirected to park in an alternative parking location, no additional parking permit will be required
- Parking permits are non-refundable & non-transferrable
Day of parking will also be available at our various visitor parking locations using the self-service Pay Station machines or ParkMobile. If utilizing Parkmobile you can use Parkmobile Zone 2590.
Accessible parking is available across campus and guests displaying valid DP parking placards or license plates who have purchased a Commencement permit may park in any legal parking stall with the exception of Passenger Loading (white curb) and Commercial Loading (yellow curb) spaces.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 794-7433. For more information regarding the Graduate Celebration please visit the UCLA Commencement 2022 FAQs.