Student Administrative Assistant Position
- General knowledge of the UCLA campus.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and documents.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Expertise in organizing, coordinating and executing assignments in a fast-paced operation with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and maintain efficiency.
- Skill in analyzing, resolving, following up, and managing complex problems and situations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to maintain and establish and professional and effective relationships with internal/external contacts at all levels.
- Ability to interact with customers from diverse social, cultural and economic backgrounds in person and on the phone.
- Excellent customer service/verbal/written communication skills, writing grammatically correct documents and synopses.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, and Word) required.
- Ability to adhere consistently to scheduled working hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Has at least one-year of schooling left before graduation.
If you have any further questions, please contact Day Field & Medical Center Operations Manager Laura Orvañanos. To submit a resume and apply for this position, please go to BruinView online Career Services.
555 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1360