FlyAway: Non-Stop Bus Service to and from LAX
Westwood FlyAway offers hourly direct service between LAX and Westwood and short/long-term parking options in partnership with UCLA.
Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) in cooperation with UCLA Transportation provides hourly bus service between Westwood and LAX. The FlyAway features:
- Non-stop service
- Free Wi-Fi service
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Curbside drop-off at each terminal
- Reclining seats
- One-way or roundtrip options
- 100% clean-fuel (CNG) buses
- $10 one-way* Visa, MasterCard, or American Express Debit or Credit Cards Only (No Cash Accepted)
- EZ Transit Pass holders will receive a discounted fare or ride for free, depending on the zone purchased. A complete list of fares for FlyAway TAP and EZ Pass holders can be found here.
- Purchase tickets in person on the shuttle or online in advance.
- Two children age 5 and under may ride free with each paying adult.
*Enjoy $2 off when you pay with your TAP card (must have stored valued)
FlyAway travel to and from LAX is a money-saving and time-saving service on one of the most congested traffic routes in the country. Please Note: All sales are final. Tickets are valid 30 days from the date of purchase.
|At the intersection of Strathmore Place and Gayley Drive||All FlyAway buses drop off passengers on the Upper/Departures Level at each terminal. Passengers board buses on the Lower/Arrivals Level curbside in front of each terminal under the green "FlyAway, Buses and Long Distance Vans" sign|
|Westwood to LAX||LAX to Westwood|
|8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Leaves Westwood at the top of the hour)||8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Leaves Terminal 1 at the top of the hour, picking up at each terminal in order)|