Chariot is a microtransit company that operates shuttles on fixed routes to and from campus. Chariot allows customers to reserve a seat on a professionally driven 14-passenger vehicle for a reasonable price through the Chariot app.
Learn more about the benefits offered by Chariot:
- Track your Chariot’s location and ETA with GPS tracking.
- Ride comfortably to your destination in a Wi-Fi equipped 14-passenger Chariot.
- All Chariots are operated by licensed, insured, and professional drivers.
Routes and Schedules
Please Note: The Chariot pilot program ended on Wednesday, November 21.
- Users must have a ucla.edu email address to use UCLA's Koreatown route
- All users must be at least 18 years old to use Chariot's service
- All payments are processed through the Chariot app
- All rides and passes must be purchased through the Chariot app
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (310) 794-7433
555 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1360
Monday – Friday 7:45 a. m. to 5 p. m.