Effective now, commute coordinators will receive rewards for successfully converting employees from single-occupancy vehicle (SOV) permit holders into alternative transportation users.
Refer interested employees to Bruin Commuter Services (BCS) for personalized assistance and you'll receive credit for each conversion or referral BCS verifies. Please see the page below for a list of current and ongoing programs and promotions available to UCLA employees.
Submissions will be accepted from April 2, 2018 through July 14, 2018.
- Rules and eligibility
- Submit referrals and conversions
- Resources - printable flyers on the below programs
- Commute to campus in one of over 160 UCLA vanpools serving nearly 85 Southern California communities.
- Try a month of vanpooling on us with the Vanpool Incentive Program.
- New 4-person carpool permit for just $25 a month.
- Find additional discounted UCLA carpool permits here.
- Receive a free $400 bike package with the Earn-A-Bike Program.
- For parking information, forms, and resources, please click here.
- 2017-18 Annual Renewal Online Roster
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (310) 206-3884 | Fax: (310) 267-1802
Bruin Commuter Services
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (310) 794-7433 | Fax: (310) 267-1802
555 Westwood Plaza, Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1360
7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday