This week's biggest headlines in transportation:
- Yesterday was World Car Free Day – Here are reasons to make every day car free
- Is Los Angeles a biking city? This South L.A. native shows us it can be
- L.A. County ends mask order on public transit, in airports
- Metro set to open Crenshaw/LAX Line on Oct. 7
- Los Angeles promises to add thousands of bus shelters
- The Earth is moving for the world’s largest wildlife crossing
- CicLAvia – Heart of L.A., October 9, 2022: Downtown, Boyle Heights, East L.A.