This week's biggest headlines in transportation:
- Report: California’s greenhouse gas emissions hit record low amid 2020 pandemic
- Metrolink marks 30th anniversary of serving Southern California
- California carbon emissions fell 9% in pandemic's 1st year
- Construction halted on Metro project due to safety concerns
- Waymo says it's bringing robotaxis to L.A.
- Project to bring fans to Dodger Stadium by gondola one step closer to reality
- How Metro's new K-Line is already transforming the Crenshaw District