Ready for a career with great pay and benefits at the nation's No. 1 public university? Join BruinBus! UCLA’s year-round transit service offers bus and van operator positions in a supportive team environment with the potential for professional growth.
We Offer Excellent Benefits
University of California's benefits package includes ample vacation and sick days, comprehensive medical coverage, generous retirement options including an attractive pension plan, and much more.
Enjoy Flexible Schedules and Paid Time Off
We offer full and part-time positions and will work with you to find a schedule that fits your needs. Plus, you'll get 14 paid holidays and a winter break.
Grow Yourself and Your Career
Working with us is more than just a job. We provide training and development programs to help you grow individually and advance your career.
What We Need From You:
- 18+ years of age
- Good driving record
- Class C driver's license (for driving UCLA SafeRide and BruinAccess vans. We offer Class B training to drive full-size transit buses.)
- People and service focused
Join the Team. It's Easy!
- Visit hr.mycareer.ucla.edu
- Click on Search Jobs
- Scroll down to search open posts
- Find Department 3335 – Fleet & Transit in the Department Name field