Metro’s Sepulveda Transit Corridor (STC) project has the potential to dramatically reduce vehicular traffic congestion, improve air quality, and meet the needs of thousands of commuters across the L.A. region. The Sepulveda Transit Corridor for All (STC4All) coalition, which includes UCLA, believes that to best serve Angelenos from across the region, this Metro line must include a station on the UCLA campus and a direct and seamless connection to the Purple/D Line station that will be located in Westwood Village.
Ensure your voice is heard during Metro’s scoping period, which ends on February 11. Take action by using one or more of the below approaches.
1) Submit a public comment to Metro
2) Speak at the last scoping meeting
- Register for the last scoping meeting on January 22 from 10:00 a.m. to noon.
- Use STC4ALL’s template to guide your comment.
3) Share information with your networks
- Text or email friends or groups about the coalition using the STC4ALL template.
- Share on social media using STC4ALL’s social media toolkit.
All of this information and more can be found on the coalition’s website at www.STC4All.org.