With the purchase of a BruinGO! pass, UCLA students and staff can enjoy unlimited rides on Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB) and Culver City Bus (CCB). But if you are not a regular rider, you can still ride BBB and CCB at a discounted rate with the UCLA Co-Pay.
In order to take advantage of the co-pay option:
- Access the BruinTAP for Transit Portal by signing in with your UCLA Logon ID.
- Read the important information on the page and click on Continue at the bottom.
- Select the Co-Pay Product ($2.00 fee), choose your method of delivery, and select Cashnet as the payment method (the Co-Pay is not eligible for payroll deduction)
- If you have an existing UCLA TAP card, the co-pay will be ready for use within four business days.
- Click on Submit Order to complete the transaction.
- Load funds to your card at the Central Ticket Office, a TAP vendor location, or by calling 1-866-TAPTOGO (1-866-827-8646).
- TAP your card when you board and ride for $0.70.
Please note that BBB will only accept UCLA TAP card payments for the discounted co-pay rate. On CCB you can still pay a discounted co-pay rate of $0.80 without a UCLA TAP card by showing your BruinCard to the driver.
DIRECT LINES TO UCLA
|Santa Monica Big Blue Bus:
|Line 6/Rapid 6