Online Billing Access (OBA) FAQ
- What is OBA and how will it help me?
- Historically, hard copy billing information was mailed to departmental contacts. In order to provide detailed information to our customers in an efficient manner, Fleet & Transit has implemented a new web-based application to allow online access to departmental billing statements.
Web-based statements can be viewed as of the July 2012 billing cycle. We will continue to provide paper billing statements until the end of the (calendar/fiscal) year.
- How do I get permission to access the web-based statements?
- You need your UCLA logon to access OBA. UCLA's Web Single Sign-On service adopts the higher education standard Shibboleth SSO solution. It allows members of the UCLA community to sign in to many of UCLA's web applications and WiFi networks.
- How do I log in to the system?
- The F&T Online Billing Access is secured using the standard Shibboleth SSO solution. You can use your UCLA logon ID to access the online bill inquiry features.
- What can I do with my web-based billing statement?
- -You can review your summary and detailed billing amounts for Fleet & Transit services by account code and compare it to the general ledger.
-You may view or print your online statements.
-You may determine the Full Accounting Unit (FAU) charged for services.