ParkMobile (Pay-by-Phone) FAQ
- No cash needed for payment.
- No need to display a receipt on in your vehicle.
- Avoid parking citations (option to receive text reminders before your parking expires and increase parking time).
- Pay for parking via ParkMobile smartphone application.
- All you need to register is a cell phone, credit card, and your car's license plate number. If you do not have a license plate number, please enter the last 6 (six) digits of your Vehicle ID Number (VIN). Your VIN can be found on the driver's side door or the lower driver's side of the windshield. The smartphone application can save vehicle information, credit card numbers, and various parking zone locations.
Contact ParkMobile right away. Give them the details, and they'll help you sort it out.
When you use the mobile app or call to start the parking session, you key in a zone number. ParkMobile's system recognizes your cell phone number, connects it to your license plate number and activates your parking in that zone. UCLA's Parking Enforcement Officer verifies your parking session by matching the license plate to the zone number.
ParkMobile cannot stop motorists from parking in the wrong area, taking up two spaces, or any other violations that may apply. Avoid parking tickets by activating your parking session, staying mindful of the time limit, and parking only in visitor areas marked by the symbol. Please read the posted signage in each parking facility to be certain that pay-by-phone is in effect at the time you are parking.
If you receive a ticket, please contact the Citation Review Office at (310) 825-2029.
Normal parking rates apply, plus a $0.35 convenience charge per every transaction you make.