This week's biggest headlines in transportation:
- CicLAvia is back! Four events announced for 2022
- Culver CityBus receives $645,750 to analyze city’s transit system and develop sustainability roadmap
- The latest plan to woo transit riders in North San Fernando Valley is a subtle, but big, change
- California senators seek fed funds for transit projects ahead of Olympics
- Los Angeles is trying to ban bike repair in public
- People mover, new bike paths and bus lanes: 2028 Olympics could fuel a transit boom in L.A.