This week's biggest headlines in transportation:
- Staff news: Tony Lucas named executive director of UCLA Events & Transportation
- Rain or shine this Sunday: CicLAvia—Koreatown meets Hollywood presented by Metro
- Going car-less in L.A.: The environmental benefits and economic costs
- The L.A. Times guide to buying an electric car now
- LA’s first bus line got rolling 100 years ago today: here’s to a century of innovation and grit
- BBB services changes are now in effect
- Can Taylor Swift, music festivals, football and soccer games save LA Metro?
- Could the California High-Speed Rail be completed in the next 5 years?