UCLA Fleet maintains a Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) station on campus, with easy street access from Gayley to service UCLA Alternative Fueled Vehicles and assist the public who drive CNG-fueled vehicles.
CNG Fueling Instructions for Clean Energy
Follow these steps when refueling on-campus or off-campus at Clean Energy CNG stations using the Clean Energy Fuel Card:
- Connect the fuel nozzle to your vehicle’s CNG fill receptacle.
- Insert your Clean Energy card into the card reader and remove it after the tone. The system may prompt you to select whether or not you would like a receipt. Please make a section at this time.
- Enter the vehicle’s current odometer reading and press enter.
- Follow on-screen directions to dispense fuel into the vehicle.
- Once fueling has been completed, remove the fuel nozzle and return to the card reader if you selected to receive a receipt. If you chose not to receive a receipt, the transaction is completed and you may leave the area.