Bicycle Lockers and Racks
There are over 3,000 free bicycle parking spaces located in racks all over campus. For added security, there are electronic on-demand bike lockers at various locations on campus.
BikeLink Lockers are available in the following locations:
- Parking Structure 7 - south end of level 1, row 5, near the stairs leading to Pauley Pavillion
- School of Medicine - off Westwood Plaza, between the 700 Westwood Building and the Reed Neurological Research Center
- Parking Structure 5 - south end of the level 4 stairs leading to Royce Drive
- Powell Library - southeast corner near the Powell Study Court
- Schoenberg - east of the Inverted Fountain in the bicycle and motorcycle parking area
How they work:
- Locker rentals are a few cents per hour
- Lockers are accessed by a BikeLink card
- BikeLink cards can be purchased online or by phone directly from BikeLink. Cards will also be available for purchase at the Wooden Center and Kinross Recreation Center Cashier’s Office.
UCLA Transportation is piloting a new high-security bike rack system at Bunche Hall. The Bikeep racks are designed to be a stronger theft deterrent compared to traditional U-locks. For more information on Bikeep, visit www.bikeep.com.
- Free to use
- Racks are available on a first come basis
- Continuous parking is limited to 24 hours
- The smart rack system requires downloading the Bikeep application and online registration before using
- Racks can then be locked and unlocked through the use of the Bikeep app