Lost or Missing Student Parking Permits

Lost or Stolen Permit or Access Card

If you lose your permit or access card or believe it has been stolen, please report it to Parking Services immediately. You will have to visit our office and complete and sign a Lost/Stolen Permit Report. There is a replacement fee for both the decal(s) and access card.

Found Permits or Access Cards

If you find a permit decal or access card, please return it to Parking Services immediately. Permits are not transferable. If lost or stolen decals or access cards are found in use, the user may be subject to serious penalties including citation, fines, restitution fees and/or possible disciplinary action.

Parking Services

Phone: (310) 825-6918


555 Westwood Plaza, Suite 100
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1360