Parking Privilege Updates & Reminders 2017-18
"NEW" Clean Fuel X Permit
- This permit is for X permit holders that also qualify for a Clean Fuel Permit.
- Clean Fuel X Permit - $101/month
- Only vehicles that are 100% electric will qualify for a Clean Fuel Parking Permits.
- Employees may receive a maximum of three (3) temporary permits (20 minute loading zone permits exempt) per calendar quarter (i.e., January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December)for the following reasons:
- When an Employee forgets their permit, they can receive a temporary permit for their assigned area. Note to employees carpoolers: All designated members must be in the vehicle.
- Employees with yellow permits required to travel on campus for job-related business/duties can obtain a temporary permit for an alternate area. Restrictions may apply (e.g., cannot be within same proximity of employees assigned permit location.)
- To receive a temporary permit you must:
- Go to any UCLA Information & Parking Booth.
- Show your valid BruinCard ID or driver license.
Parking Structure Name Changes
- CHS permit parking will now be Parking Structure 18.
- CHS visitor parking will now be Pay Station Area 18V.
Parking Structure 1
- 2YL, 4YL, 7YL, 8YL, 9YL and Night Permits are valid in Structure 1 (levels 5 & 6) from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Monday through Friday. Access into PS 1 expires at 4:59 a.m.
Parking Structure 8 Restrictions
- Blue permits are not valid to cross park in Structure 8 prior to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Carpool permits both Blue & Yellow are not valid to cross park in Structure 8 prior to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Staff Night permits (NITE) are not valid to park in Structure 8 prior to 4:30 p.m. on Fridays.
Parking Structure 7 Yellow Parking Permits
- Are valid in Structure 1 on levels 5 & 6 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., Monday through Friday.
- Permits 2YL, 4YL, 8YL & 9YL are valid in Structure 1 on levels 5 & 6 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., Monday through Friday.
- This one-hour extension is only for the above permit holders and is specifically intended for employees who end their shift at 7:00 a.m.
Staff "NITE" Permits
- Are valid in Structure 1 on levels 5 & 6 from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., Monday through Friday. Access into PS 1 expires at 4:59 a.m.
- All Staff Night permits (NITE) are valid in Dickson Court (DC) after 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., Monday through Friday and all day weekends and on University holidays. Please note: Change includes SDNT & 13NT parking permits.
To Avoid a Citation:
- Never park without a valid permit.
- Permits are non-transferrable; never lend, give or sell your parking permit.
- Pay close attention to the expiration date indicated on your parking decal.
- Permits are not valid in Pay by Space or Pay & Display Stalls.
- Always review your parking privileges before cross parking.
- Even if your gate access card allows you access, it does not mean your parking permit is valid to park in this area.