Parking Structure Name Changes
- CHS permit parking will now be Parking Structure 18.
- CHS visitor parking will now be Pay Station Area 18V.
- E permit parking (lower level) will now be Pay Station Area 27.
- E visitor parking (roof top) will remain the same.
Blue & Yellow Parking Permit Changes
- Blue & Yellow permits are valid to park in Dickson Court (DC) after 4:30 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. Monday through Friday and all day weekends and University Holidays.
Parking Structure 8 Restrictions
- Blue Permits are not valid to cross park in Structure 8 prior to 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday.
- Carpool Permits both Blue & Yellow are not valid to cross park in Structure 8 prior to 4:30P.M., Monday through Friday.
- Staff Night Permits (NITE) are not valid to park in Structure 8 prior to 4:30 P.M. on Fridays.
- All Staff Parking Permits are now valid in “DC” after 4:30 P.M. to 7:00 A.M., Monday through Friday and all day weekends and University Holidays.
Parking Structure 7 Yellow Parking Permits
- Are valid in Structure 1 on levels 5 & 6 from 4:30 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. Monday through Friday.
- Permits 2YL, 4YL, 8YL & 9YL are valid in Structure 1 on levels 5 & 6 from 4:30 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. Monday through Friday.
- This one-hour extension is only for the above permit holders and specifically intended for employees who end their shift at 7:00 A.M.
“NEW” RS (Non Reserved) Magenta Permit
- This permit is for Residence Hall students and students who reside in the 90024 zip code.
- The RS Magenta Permit will be valid for overnight parking in the area designated on your permit.
Daily Parking Reduction for Emeriti/Retirees
- Emeriti/Retirees with valid UCLA Ridecard will receive $6.00 off the daily parking fee.
Staff “NITE” Permits
- Are valid in Structure 1 on levels 5 & 6 from 4:30 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. Monday through Friday. This change is to accommodate hospital employees.
- All Staff Night (NITE) permits are valid in Dickson Court (DC) after 4:30 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. Monday through Friday and all day weekends and University Holidays. Please note: Change includes SDNT & 13NT parking permits.
Staff & Student Clean Fuel Permit Change
- Due to increased carbon emission standards announced by the University, UCLA Transportation will no longer be offering Clean Fuel Permits for compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicle users effective July 1, 2016.
- Only vehicles that are 100% electric will qualify for Clean Fuel Parking Permits.
- New parking privileges for all Staff & Student Clean Fuel Permit Holders are as follows:
- Blue Permit Mobility
- Unlimited free charging at the new Level 1 charging stations located in Structures 2, 3, 7 and 8
- Ability to park other vehicles with a Clean Fuel Permit
- Due to these changes, the cost of a Clean Fuel Permit will increase effective September 1, 2016:
- Clean Fuel Individual Permit - $79.00 a month/$237.00 a quarter
- Clean Fuel 2 Person Carpool Permit - $65.00 a month/$195.00 a quarter
- Clean Fuel 3 Person Carpool Permit - $39.00 a month/$99.00 a quarter
- Staff & Students will need to provide:
- Vehicle Registration in their name.
- Vehicle registration along with proof of insurance for those who are not the registered owner. The insurance card must have the vehicle identification number and permit holders name on it.
To Avoid a Citation:
- Never park without a valid permit.
- Permits are non-transferrable, never lend, give or sell your parking permit.
- Pay close attention to the expiration date indicated on your parking decal.
- Permits are not valid in Pay by Space or Pay & Display Stalls.
- Always review your parking privileges before cross parking.
- Even if your gate access card allows you access it doesn’t mean your parking permit is valid to park in this area.