Blue & Yellow Parking Permit Changes
- Blue & Yellow permits are valid to park in Dickson Court (DC) after 4:30 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. Monday through Friday and all day weekends and University Holidays.
Parking Structure 8 Restrictions
- Blue Permits are not valid to cross park in Structure 8 prior to 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday.
- Carpool Permits both Blue & Yellow are not valid to cross park in Structure 8 prior to 4:30P.M., Monday through Friday.
- Staff Night Permits (NITE) are not valid to park in Structure 8 prior to 4:30 P.M. on Fridays.
- All Staff Parking Permits are now valid in “DC” after 4:30 P.M. to 7:00 A.M., Monday through Friday and all day weekends and University Holidays.
Parking Structure 7 Yellow Parking Permits
- Are valid in Structure 1 on levels 5 & 6 from 4:30 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. Monday through Friday.
- Permits 2YL, 4YL, 8YL & 9YL are valid in Structure 1 on levels 5 & 6 from 4:30 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. Monday through Friday.
- This one-hour extension is only for the above permit holders and specifically intended for employees who end their shift at 7:00 A.M.
“NEW” RS (Non Reserved) Magenta Permit
- This permit is for Residence Hall students and students who reside in the 90024 zip code.
- The RS Magenta Permit will be valid for overnight parking in the area designated on your permit.
Daily Parking Reduction for Emeriti/Retirees
- Emeriti/Retirees with valid UCLA Ridecard will receive $6.00 off the daily parking fee.
Staff “NITE” Permits
- Are valid in Structure 1 on levels 5 & 6 from 4:30 P.M. to 8:00 A.M. Monday through Friday. This change is to accommodate hospital employees.
- All Staff Night (NITE) permits are valid in Dickson Court (DC) after 4:30 P.M. to 7:00 A.M. Monday through Friday and all day weekends and University Holidays. Please note: Change includes SDNT & 13NT parking permits.
Clean Fuel Permit Change
- Due to increased carbon emission standards announced by the University, UCLA Transportation will no longer be offering Clean Fuel Permits for compressed natural gas (CNG) vehicle users effective July 1, 2016.
- Only vehicles that are 100% electric will qualify for Clean Fuel Parking Permits.
MBYL, MBBL, MBE, MB1B Parking Permits
- MBYL, MBBL, MBE & MB1B are no longer valid in MB/MP 100, effective August 1st your permit will be valid in Parking Structure 1
“New” APBL = Accessible Parking Permit for Individuals with Disabilities
- This permit has replaced the DP Permit.
- The parking privileges are exactly the same only the name has changed.
Yellow Parking Permit Privilege
- 2YL, 4YL, 8YL, 9YL & THYL Permits are valid in parking structure 1 (levels 5 & 6 only) from 4:30 P.M. to 8:00 A.M., Monday through Friday.
Yellow Staff Carpool Parking Permits
- Yellow Carpool Permits for Parking Structures 3, 4, 7 & 9 are not valid in Parking Structure 2 from 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., Monday through Friday.
Blue Parking Permit Restrictions
- 1 Blue Permits not valid in parking structure CHS.
- 4 Blue & 7 Blue permits not valid in parking structures 8 or 9.
“New” Student Clean Fuel Permit
- Your permit is valid at all times in: 3, 4 & 7.
- When actively fueling your vehicle you may park 1, 5, 9 & 32.
Clean Fuel Permits for Staff & Students
- Clean Fuel Permits are only valid when displayed on vehicles that are eligible for DMV White Clean Air Vehicle Stickers all other vehicles will be subject to citation.
- Please click here to determine if your vehicle meets these requirements.
If you will be driving an Alternate Vehicle that is "not" Clean Fuel Permit
- Staff & Faculty can go to the Parking & Information Booth to request an alternate permit for one day. If you will be driving an alternate permit for more than one day, please contact the Staff Parking at 310-206-3884.
- Students if your clean fuel vehicle is inoperable, please contact Student Parking at 310-206-3877.
Parking Structure 39
- PS39 is a restricted parking structure.
- You must have a valid 39BL or X parking permit to park in PS39.
- May cross park in Jules Stein (JS) or Medical Plaza (MP) only
- Valid for a maximum of three (3) hours per day Monday through Friday during Parking & Information Booth hours.
- Employees must pay full price on Saturday, Sunday and when Parking & Information Booths are closed.
- Must show ticket along with valid parking permit when exiting.
- Please note: In an effort to provide available and proximate patient parking, "Yellow" permit holders for areas 1, 8, 9 & CHS are no longer valid to cross park in Jules Stein (JS) or Medical Plaza (MP).
- No cross parking in RRUCLAMC.
- Please check the Parking & Information Booth hours prior to your appointment to avoid being charged the daily rate.
- Employees with Night or Weekend Permits must pay the daily rate.
- Staff & Faculty Members are entitled to (3) three temporary permits within a (3) three month rolling period from the Parking & Information Booth when:
- You have forgotten your permit at home. Note: all members of the carpool must be in the vehicle at the time you request.
- If you go over the allotted amount of temporary permits, you will be denied.
To Avoid a Citation:
- Never park without a valid permit.
- Permits are non-transferrable, never lend, give or sell your parking permit.
- Pay close attention to the expiration date indicated on your parking decal.
- Permits are not valid in Pay by Space or Pay & Display Stalls.
- Always review your parking privileges before cross parking.
- Even if your gate access card allows you access it doesn’t mean your parking permit is valid to park in this area.