Parking Ticket Administrative Hearing
For the best results, please read and follow all instructions completely.
- Request an Administrative Hearing within 21 calendar days of the mail date shown on your
Administrative Review Result. This request may be made by telephone, in person or in writing. If you make the request in writing, please use the space provided on the back of your Notification Letter.
- Indicate your preference to have your Administrative Hearing conducted in person or in writing.
- Remit payment for the full amount due on the ticket. Prior to your hearing request, payment may be made in person at 555 Westwood Plaza, Suite 100, Los Angeles CA, 90095 or you may send your payment by mail along with your request for an Administrative Hearing. Payment must be made by check or money order. Make checks payable to the "UC Regents".
- Include your ticket or the number on your Administrative Review Result letter.
- Include your full name.
- Include your mailing address. Results of the agency’s decision cannot be mailed without a complete and correct address, so make certain you include suite number, apartment number, zip code, etc.
- Mail all information to:UCLA Citation Review Office
555 Westwood Plaza, Suite 106
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1354
- Results will be mailed between 30 and 45 days from the date the appeal was submitted.
- If you have not received your results within 45 days, contact the Citation Review Office at (310) 825-2029.
Note: You may check the status of an ongoing appeal at pticket.com